So I am currently being familiarized with the madness and frustration that is Facebook. Apparently, your Facebook friends can say whatever they like to you if you happen to show up in their News-feed; which of course almost everyone knows you will whenever you share or say anything. Never mind that the things they say on Facebook would never be spoken to your face out-loud had they viewed that Cynthia Nixon quote about redefining marriage pinned to the bulletin board in your house…
ATTENTION ALL CLUELESS FB MINIONS!!
- When someone posts or shares something to their wall, it WILL show up in your news-feed. It is kind of clueless and moronic to believe: a) that just because it “shows up in my news-feed” you should feel free to blast people with your differing political opinions and beliefs and, b) that you aren’t actually posting anything on their wall.
- If you would not say it to your friend’s face while out for drinks or visiting their home or to their Grandmother, then don’t fucking say it on FB, for The LOVE OF BOB.
- Just because you are a believer in Scripture and an avid reader and student of the Bible doesn’t make it right for you to just spew it all over my page because you think you know my mind (and because of your aforementioned flipping ignorance about the news-feed!).
- Stop hiding behind the veil of the “FB Interwebs” and have a real human hangout/conversation already because…
- The idiotic debates and verbal diarrhea you spew all over everyone’s shares WOULD NEVER HAPPEN in a real hangout or conversation.
Here’s a little something old-fashioned and in which many people still believe – it’s called “common courtesy”. Here’s another old-fashioned thing called “etiquette”. Google them or search the cobwebs of your memory for things your mother may have taught you regarding a little something else called “Polite”.
Now, please pardon me while I go enter words in reply to someone’s Jesus-shares with solid, provable facts from scientists who support Ancient Astronaut Theory and maybe some fun links to that documentary show called Ancient Aliens… (I’m a huge fan!)