Ok, so maybe that is not exactly the way she put it but the Tattoo Tourist has seen fit to nominate me for a Liebster Award!
This is a tad overwhelming – I’ve never been nominated for something like this; nor do I have any flipping idea how in the sevenhells this works! I mean, if someone “nominates you”, is there a committee which decides if you actually GET the Liebster?
All I know is the rules say it’s sort of like a really nice “chain letter”; sans ridiculous hex if you break it like all your children being born with pig noses or endless baby-boogers or something. (Although I did read somewhere that if you decline to “accept” & pay it forward, then everybody abandons your blog. Ha!) I just hope to make Ms Tourist proud…
Moving on… THE TATTOO TOURIST ASKS:
1. What is the main purpose of your blog? Simply put, to keep me from losing my mind in this office nightmare and using my staple remover & tape dispenser as weapons. It’s mainly a great creative outlet to enable me to do what I really love doing – being a ginormous bitch & having people laugh at my misfortune. *sigh*
2. What are your 3 favorite blogs? (Can be big blogs or small blogs) I have to pick THREE!? Gosh – that’s tough. alright, but not in any kind of order: Rubber Shoes in Hell; Aussa Lorens; The Tattoo Tourist; Crumble Cult (Ok, ok, I KNOW that’s 4. Sue me!)
3. What is the weirdest/most controversial blog post you have written – please link! The one that is evidence of the ways I misbehave at work!
4.Are you also writing a book or screenplay? If so what it is about and will you try to publish it. There is an incomplete draft about my life with one of the funniest pets that ever showed up on my doorstep. Currently trying to decide whether or not it should contain funny “memes” like here or here. Would love to publish someday.
5. Eggnog. Yes or no followed by…rum or brandy? Yes, but in small doses since it’s sweet and I’m diabetic. What goes better with nog but RUM!? 😉
6. How do you feel about questionnaires? Creating them is sometimes more fun than answering them.
7. Will you blog forever or is there a cut off point/endpoint on your blogging horizon. If so why would you stop entertaining me? How selfish! No worries, baby – there will always be something driving me WTFElsewhere! No plans to stifle myself anytime soon.
8.Have any of your blog readers sent you something in the mail and if so what. (And can I borrow it). Not yet, but there’s still hope to garner at least ONE stalker! (*I do have an Amazon wish list, just in case!)
9. Boxers or briefs? (Commando is also an answer and feel free to skip some of these questions. I get it. believe me.) For me, or for my husband? Commando would get him in trouble! 😀
10. Secret nickname or pet name – I won’t tell anyone I promise. For the public: Lola. My mother calls me “Lor” (sounds like “Law”; which I hate!) Most people don’t know WHAT to call me! But I think that’s a good thing…
Now I have to nominate 10 blogs and let them know they’ve been nominated. Sorry I couldn’t nominate everyone (rules say less than 1,000 followers).
- A Buick in the Land of Lexus
- Crumble Cult
- The Reluctant Cat Owner’s Journal
- Fisher Lane
- My OBT
- Rubber Shoes in Hell
- Sass & Balderdash
- Texan Tales & Hieroglyphics
- Spoken Like a True Nut
- Elleroy was Here
I will now ask you a bunch of questions, which I want to have answered IMMEDIATELY! Just kidding. Take your time.
- Does this kind of thing make you nervous, or are you sobbing like Ms. America as you read this?
- Do you think college is important? Why/Why not?
- How is blogging imperative to your everyday life?
- What thing(s) (space, music, food, wine, other inebriants!) do you need to write a great post?
- Which of your posts means the most to you? Why? (Please link!)
- What is your favorite pet?
- If you could have your favorite pet, what would you name him/her?
- Would you ever put a “donations” widget on your blog?
- If you could do anything you wanted for a living, what would it be? (Or, if you’re already doing what you love, what is it?)
- Zotz: Cherry, Apple, Blue Raspberry or Watermelon?
Feel free to answer the 10 questions in the comments. Please post a link in the comments to your answers if you put them on your blog. 🙂