To be 100% honest, I really miss logging onto WordPress and just pouring my angsty little heart out about all the morons threatening to eat my soul alive. You remember them, right? – The ones who were tragically, hilariously and intrinsically linked to my ability to earn a paycheck each week? It was mentally exhausting yet it gave my extracurricular life meaning. Continue reading
Tag Archives: too comfortable?
- Follow WTF Elsewhere on WordPress.com
Poor as F*CK but will graciously accept donations (& you will even get a signed & hand-numbered poem!)
Where is My Mind…?
- Did You Have That Beard When I Last Posted…? Well, Neither Did I… January 4, 2017
- WERK Werk WERK Werk WEERRRRKK! May 21, 2016
- Just a WTF*Up…. April 21, 2016
- Welcome Back, Meaning! (aka The Parental Retreat) April 17, 2016
- You Might be a B* but GRRRL, Don’t Ever Change! February 3, 2016
- Crap Queen December 9, 2015
- *BlanksGiving* November 23, 2015
- Soooo, Where Was I…? October 19, 2015
Back it up, back it up, back it UP! (aka the Archives)
I’m in a Poetry Anthology ($0.99 E-book!)
WTF is on Zazzle!(?)
Stuff I follow:
Follow me on Bloglovin’
It’s ME! Well, sort of…
Just your normal, everyday 9-5er. An uninspiring position in an inspirational non-profit moves me to constant goof-offery; aimless, on-the-job procrastination; a crankiness that borders on psychosis; and attempting to craft something meaningful with words. Just another so-called-job inspiring someone to feats of insanity with a hint of creativity... (Insert demonic laugh HERE.)
Try Caveman Cookies!
Below is Soap.com. No, really; trust me…